GUTS Welcomes New Kentucky Clients!
GUTS is pleased to announce the following Kentucky jurisdictions have chosen a variety of GUTS solutions to help make their operations more efficient and productive.
GUTS is a solutions provider, not just a software vendor. In other words, solutions designed by end users for end users. Every product and solution developed and implemented in our local government client sites was designed by subject matter experts (SME) from our client base; professionals with the desire to provide unequaled customer service to our clients. The entire suite of GUTS products are customizable. GUTS has been exceeding the technical and business needs of clients in the government and utilities sector for over 20 years. Our robust CAMA, Tax and Billing products now manage 1.9 million parcels daily in Indiana and Kentucky. In addition, GUTS also bills and manages over 500,000 tax bills annually for the clients we serve. We have the experience and commitment required to provide outstanding resources tailored to your individual needs.
- City of Bradfordsville – Tax Billing Processing and Printing
- City of Clinton – PVDCollect
- City of Loretta – Tax Bill Processing and Printing
- Greenup County Sheriff – PVDCollect and Online Tax Bill Search
- Hardin County Sheriff – PVDCollect
- Knox County Sheriff – Online Tax Bill Search
- Madison County PVA – PVDField
- Ohio County Sheriff – Website and Online Tax Bill Search
- Owsley County Sheriff – PVDCollect
- Pendleton County Sheriff – Online Tax Bill Search
- Pulaski County Sheriff – PVDCollect and Online Tax Bill Search
- Robertson County Sheriff – PVDCollect
- Warren County PVA – PVDNET®
GUTS Welcomes Delaware County IN
Government Utilities Technology Service (GUTS) is pleased to announce that Delaware County, Indiana has chosen PVDNet® as their tax and billing solution. Delaware County contains nearly 73,000 parcels and becomes the eleventh Indiana County to contract with GUTS for implementation and ongoing support of PVDNet®, a web-based application. The eTreasurer and eAuditor modules of PVDNET® are expected to “go live” by the first of February, 2015.